During this program your directors will receive an overview of the Anti-Money Laundering Act of 2020 that was passed in 2021. It will have great implications into your future BSA programs. This session covers de-risking, national data base for beneficial ownership, higher fines and penalties for BSA and Keep Open Directives from law enforcement. It is a good update of this massive bill and will count towards your BSA Director's Training.
- Division F - Anti-Money Laundering
- New BSA Purposes
- Keep Open Orders and Other FAQs Released
- National Beneficial Ownership Registration Awaiting Regulation
- SAR and CTR Trends
- Sharing Compliance Resources
- FinCEN Sanctions and Fines
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.